Where to get help
Our local drugs and alcohol service, RESET, is based at Mile End Hospital and offers support to Tower Hamlets residents aged 18 or over. Support offered includes:
- advice and information for substance users (drug & alcohol) and concerned others
- alcohol detoxification
- healthcare assessment
- testing for HIV, Hepatitis B, C and immunisation
- access to needle exchange
- residential rehabilitation services
- support for clients experiencing domestic violence
- onward referral to further support services as required
You can refer yourself to this service by dropping in to Beaumont House at Mile End Hospital.
Speak to your GP or click here if you would like further information.
Our specialist worker visits the practice weekly to support people with substance misuse problems once they have been assessed by RESET and transferred back to the practice.