Our practice is piloting online registration, this is open to all Tower Hamlets residents in our Catchment Area (green area).
To register visit:
- Enter your post code
- Choose Chrisp Street Health Centre from the selection
- You will be asked to fill a form and submit your personal informatioon so we can register you.
- Your registration will be processed within 2 working days.
- You do not have to show ID or proof of address to register. But it does help with the registration process.
- For online access please sign up via the NHS App then we would NOT require photo ID.
- For child safeguarding purposes, we may ask you to clarify family relationships and arrangements for the child or children you are registering. This is to ensure that those with legal responsibility for the child are aware he or she is being registered with us.
- Please make sure that you give us an up-to-date telephone number in case we need to contact you and an email address so you can receive important communications from us.