You can register with our practice online, this is open to all Tower Hamlets residents in our Catchment Area (green area).
To register visit:
- Enter your postcode.
- Choose Chrisp Street Health Centre from the selection.
- You will be asked to fill a form and submit your personal information so we can register you. Please be accurate with the information you input.
- We aim to register you in 2 working days, delays can be caused due to incomplete forms or you not inputting correct details so please check carefully when putting in your information and complete as many sections as possible.
- You do not have to show ID or proof of address to register. But it does help with the registration process and we may ask for it following registration to confirm information.
- For online access please sign up via the NHS App then we would NOT require photo ID.
- For child safeguarding purposes, we may ask you to clarify family relationships and arrangements for the child or children you are registering. This is to ensure that those with legal responsibility for the child are aware he or she is being registered with us.
- Please make sure that you give us an up-to-date telephone number in case we need to contact you and an email address so you can receive important communications from us.